This page archives certain historical and miscellaneous items. For my current professional activities, please visit KMA Zuckert.
· Transportation Antitrust Cases: 2017 (Transportation Lawyer, vol. 19, no. 5 (2018))
· It, Being Dead, Yet Speaketh: The Recodification of the Federal Aviation Act of 1958 (Air & Space Lawyer, vol. 29, no. 1 (2016))
· You Can't Regulate This: State Regulation of the Private Use of Unmanned Aircraft (Air & Space Lawyer, vol. 26, no. 3 (2013))
· The Long Arm of the DOT: The Regulation of Foreign Air Carriers Beyond US Borders (38 Air and Space Law 173 (2013))
· Federal Preemption Over Air Carrier Prices, Routes, and Services: Recent Developments (Air & Space Lawyer, vol. 24, no. 3 (2012))
· The Dog That Did Nothing: The Curious Incident of DOT’s Animal Incident Reporting Requirements (TransLaw (Summer 2006))
· The Importance of Being Earnest: The DOT's Code-Share and Change-of-Gauge Disclosure Requirements (2000 The Aviation Quarterly 281)
· The "Missing Thirteenth Amendment": Constitutional Nonsense and Titles of Nobility (8 S.C.I.L.J. 577 (1999))
This page was last modified on January 29, 2019.